« Home | Pain in my back already? » | Are runners selfish? » | Rainy Michigan day » | Photos -walking on the beach » | 8th run » | 7th run » | 5th,6th run » | 3rd run » | 1st run » | My running -MISSION STATEMENT »

Saturday run ended at Oktoberfest

Running update:
This Sat at 6:30pm I went for a run around the Recreation Center.
I run for ~1 mile and walked the rest .25. Good news: no back pain afterwards (endorphines, of course). However I was out of breath and pretty sore.

Next (well, in a couple of hours)...I ended up at Oktoberfest, at the Detroit Zoo.

For $5 we got access to the world of dark/light beer, German food, huge TVs and anxious Tigers fans-all in a big, white tent.
Go Tigers!


***Afterwards we went to a local club and saw one of the actors from "Fashion House." He's so cute! I guess he was in town for the Yankees-Tigers game:)